Tuesday, October 10, 2017

October 10, 2017

Howdy, ya'll!

Thought I'd pop in today with a card that I made for the monthly challenge

The challenge this month is to use the 'Transitional Ombre' technique on your project.
You can see the original tutorial for this technique HERE.

Here's what I made:


As soon as I saw this stamp, I knew that I 'needed' it! Anyone that has met our Sophie dog can relate!  She's a pound puppy, and is as roly poly as they come, and she looks just like this dog!
And...I can only imagine the fur that would fly, should we happen to bring home a cat!

Anyhow,I hope this is okay - I've never used this technique!

I used this Technique Junkie product:


I had fun today creating 'just because'!

Hope you're having a good week. I've had the 'creepin' crud', but I think I'm about
to turn a good corner.

Have a great evening,

Patti J.

4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Ha ha. Your card definitely made me laugh. I know it will give someone else a big smile, too. Especially if they already know your dog.

Sue said...

What a cute image, and loving the technique. We have an only dog, and I can see her thinking this, she does not like shared attention! Fun card, Patti.

Hugs
Sue

Beth Norman said...

I love this stamp and own it too. You did a fabulous job with this technique. I love how you have the holes punched out. Good luck in the challenge.

Lynne in NI said...

Ha, so true! Reckon our Ruby wouldn't be too impressed either ;)
Loving your colouring effect!