Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Inspiration Palette Challenge at The House that Stamps Built

Hello!
So glad you stopped by today!

It's time for a new Inspiration Palette challenge at The House that Stamps Built!

Here is the photo that we were given for inspiration:


When I looked at this photo, I was drawn to the colors... So here is what I made today, using these Repeat Impressions Stamps:
3214-G Thanksgiving Blessings






Now, it's your turn!
Come on over and join us in our Inspiration Palette Challenge!  If I
can do it, you can do it!!!

You don't HAVE to use Repeat Impressions Stamps
but if you do, you have double the chance of winning!
I can't wait to see your beautiful cards using this photo!!!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my DT friends have created!

Laurie     Cheri    Deonna    Joy     Heather    Shirley   Donna

Happy Hopping!
Hope you link up a card this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Patti J.

12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love all those gorgeous leaves on your fancy fold card. Great design.

Pam Sparks said...

So pretty Patti! I need to make some Fall cards! Your card is gorgeous!

Cheryl W said...

Your card is lovely, Patti! I really like making these intricately cut cards, too. They take a little more time, but I think the receivers are really intrigued by them.

Glittered Paws said...

Oh squealing with delight, love this fold/cut - you are always up for a challenge. Great take on the inspiration challenge.

Donna said...

Oh, what a fun fold and beautiful card. Not sure how I missed this this morning.

joy said...

I like different folds on cards - they are always a surprise to the recipient and the one you have displayed here is fabulous. Now off to find out how you did it.

Diane said...

What a fun fold card. I love the Fall colors.

Heather said...

This is so fun! And that leaf paper is fabulous!!

Cheri said...

Look at this beauty!!!! And you only used two stamps!!! It's been a long time since I've made one of these fun fold cards, but just looking at this I'm inspired to CASE you.

Laurie Unger said...

OH! how wonderful this is! Great job on the challenge. Like Cheri said, it's been a long time since I've done one of these fun fold cards.